Metal DX DECONTACTOR™ connectors are designed for hazardous areas, with ‘de’ protection mode. They comply with the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive. They can be used in zones 1 & 2 (Gas) and zones 21 & 22 (Dust). They are certified according to IECEx standards.
IP65 plug and socket-outlet with «de» and «tD A21» protection mode for hazardous areas (ATEX) with integral load-break switching capacity, comply with MARECHAL® international standard.
- The ATEX 2014/35/EU Directive,
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-7 and IEC/EN 60079-31 international standards
- The essential safety requirements of IEC 60309-1 & IEC 60309-4 international and European standards (plugs and socket-outlets for industrial purposes),
- The switch utilization categories AC-22 and AC-23 described in IEC/EN 60947-3,
- The French NF C 15-100 standard,
- The European ‘Machine Directive’ 2006/42/CE regarding equipment isolation,
- The French decree dated 20 December 2011 pertaining to the wiring and operating conditions of movable electrical apparatuses,
- The decrees relating to workers’ protection in Belgium, Spain and Italy,
- Certified by NANIO (TR CU EAC) and VERITAS LCIE (Russian and French European and international notified bodies).