Ex DECONTACTOR™ plugs and socket-outlets with integrated switch, designed for hazardous areas. With ‘de’ protection mode, they comply with the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive. They can be used in zones 1 & 2 (Gas) and zones 21 & 22 (Dust). They are certified according to IECEx standards. It offers many mounting options (Boxes, handles and sleeves).
IP66/IP67 plugs and socket-outlets with «de» and «tb» protection mode for hazardous areas (ATEX) with integral load-break switching capacity, comply with MARECHAL® international standard.
- The ATEX 2014/35/EU Directive,
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-7 and IEC/EN 60079-31 international standards
- The essential safety requirements of IEC 60309-1 & IEC 60309-4 international and European standards (plugs and socket-outlets for industrial purposes),
- IEC/EN 60947-3: the switch utilization categories AC-22 and AC-23,
- The French NF C 15-100 standard,
- The European ‘Machine Directive’ 2006/42/CE regarding equipment isolation,
- The French decree dated 20 December 2011 pertaining to the wiring and operating conditions of movable electrical apparatuses,
- The decrees relating to workers’ protection in Belgium, Spain and Italy, Also certified by LCIE (ATEX and IECEx), NANIO (TR CU EAC), NCC (INMETRO) and cCSAus (French, Russian, Brazilian and AmericanCanadian* European and international notified bodies) and by BUREAU VERITAS MARINE.
(*) for North-American markets