Product features for PN HT
- 30 A
- 240 °C
The PN industrial plug and socket offer similar benefits to the DECONTACTOR™: automatically watertight, dual voltage, resistance to corrosion and reliability of the connection thanks to MARECHAL®’s butt-contact technology. In addition, it is very compact.
Product features for DSHT (400°C)
Up to 125 A, 440 VAC
- Continuous use at 240 °C or 400 °C (F400) – EN 12101-3
- Proximity power supply of smoke accelerators or in high temperature environment up to 240 °C
- IK09: metal casing
- Breaking capacity AC-22 and AC-23 (IEC 60947-3)
- With 2 auxiliaries/pilots
- Undetectable spring-loaded terminals
- Mechanical lock / lockout / LOTO.
High temperature connectors, silver contacts with metal braid, Automatic IP66.
- IEC EN 60309-1 & IEC EN 60309-4 European and International standards (plugs and socket-outlets for industrial purposes),
- The European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU,
- The European ‘Machine Directive’ 2006/42/CE regarding equipment isolation,
- The French NF C 15-100 standard,
- The French decree dated 20 December 2011 pertaining to the wiring and operating conditions of movable electrical apparatuses,
- The decrees relating to workers’ protection in Belgium, Spain and Italy,
- IEC EN 60947-3: The switch utilization categories AC-22,
- Continuous use at 240 °C or 400 °C (F400) – EN 12101-3.
Power connectors suitable for environments where the operating temperature can reach 400°C. The DS HT electrical connectors ensure excellent connection quality. Very robust, they also withstand corrosion.