Distributionsbokse med stiksystemer
MARECHAL® offers a wide range of distribution boxes for all industrial applications and a large choice of products designed specifically for power supply in tunnels.
Product features for CD (Distribution box with protection)
Compliant with CEI EN 61439-1 and CEI EN 61439-3, this distribution box is composed of two parts fixed on hinges: a protection part, with a transparent window and a key locking option, and a terminal part for a quick access to the connection. 1 or 2 MARECHAL® socket outlets or DECONTACTOR™ sockets can be fitted on this electrical box.
- 16 A / 32 A / 63 A
- IP66/IP69K WATER- AND DUST-TIGHT
- RCD PROTECTION
- 1 OR 2 MARECHAL® SOCKET-OUTLETS
Thermoplastic enclosure IP66 / IP69k with differential protection 30 mA.
Certified CEI EN 61439-1 and CEI EN 61439-3.
Product features for BRP (Power distribution units)
Polyester and watertight portable service boxe BRP from 16 to 90 A. This electrical box is customizable with 2, 3 or 4 outlets with DECONTACTOR™ DS, DSN or DN electrical plugs and socket-outlets.
- IP 54 Polyester box (2-3-4 outlets)
- Entry by cable gland (maximum 4 outlets)
- Entry by inlet (maximum 3 outlets)
- From 16 to 90 A – DS, DSN or DN 24, 230 or 400 V plugs and socket-outlets
- Protection on request
BG Box for transfer of liquefied gas for loading and unloading liquefied gas from vehicles. This safe connection box protects workers, mobile installations and goods.
- RCD 30 mA protection
- Truck Earth linkage warranty
- Switching off the socket on the rest position
- Personnel safety
- IP68 M40 (Ø 20 to 32 mm) cable gland
CRIC connection terminals with perfect tightening resistant to vibrations. They have a terminal head with spring to compensate for strand settlement and copper yield. The CRIC terminals are vibration-resistant, thermal cycling-resistant and anti-shearing terminals.
- Terminals from 2 x 1,5 to 2 x 120 mm2
- Spring-assisted tightening (even after copper yield)
- Vibration-resistant, thermal cycling-resistant and anti-shearing terminals
- Comply with the NFC 20-110 standard
Product features for TUNNELS (Distribution boxes express®)
Made from halogen free fiberglass reinforced polyester compound or thermoplastic, these distribution boxes allow a service tap-off from the main through cable without the need to strip or cut the main cable. “Snail” type gasket allow the immediate positioning of cables with a maximum diameter of 28 mm whilst creating an IP67 seal. The box lid, fitted with a retaining cord, is fixed to the box by means of captive stainless steel screws.
EXPRESS® – DISTRIBUTION BOXES FIRE RESISTANT
Emergency lighting, Signalling, Signposting
Made from halogen free fiberglass reinforced polyester compound, these distribution boxes allow a service tap-off from the main through cable without the need to strip or cut the main cable, known as type CR1-C1, conforms to NF C 32-070 or type FTG10 (O) M1 0.6 KV conforms to EN 50362. “Snail” type gasket allows the immediate positioning of cables with a maximum diameter of 28mm whilst creating an IP67 seal. The box lid, fitted with a retaining cord, is fixed to the box by means of captive stainless steel screws.
Cast iron boxes
Made from cast iron, these boxes allow a service tap-off from the main through cable. Known as type CR1-C1, it conforms to NF C 32-070. The main cable through the box through the cable glands and is connected to stainless steel terminals mounted on ceramic base. The box lid is fixed to the box by means of captive stainless steel screws.
- Ease of electrical installation
- Without cutting main cable
- For conductors from 2,5 to 25 mm²
- Self-extinguishing material : compound polyester or aluminium
- Watertight box IP66
- Supply of service leads fitted with MARECHAL® coupler sockets
EXPRESS® FIRE RESISTANT
- Fire resistance: NF C 32-070 (oven temp. 920°C – temperature increases) and NF EN 50362 (oven temp. 850°C – temperature increases) standards.
- Without cutting main cable
- Self-extinguishing material : compound polyester or cast iron
- Watertight box IP66.